Contributors

My muse and subject of these works

All hail to Nicollo my muse and the fine subject of these fine works !
Nicollo as well as being incredibly handsome is also smart being a published poet and performer  - there is some poetry on his blog

http://idigwords.blogspot.com.au/

and  some stills from  a video my son Conor and I did of Nicollo performing his poetry.


He is great to work with because he tolerates me asking him to do awkward and challenging poses for example on my studio deck naked in cold weather - and collaborates on ideas and concepts -most of these works were done over 2 shoots several months apart -one at his place and one at my studio. 




Judging by the response on the first day I am sure he will be a favourite with the most of the women of Daylesford and many of the men !

No comments:

Post a Comment