Contributors

Exhibition finishes new adventure begins





Life never gives us what we want at the moment that we consider appropriate. Adventures do occur, but not punctually. (1.3.9) E M Forster "A passage to India "

Last Thursday I took the exhibition in Daylesford down

Tomorrow morning leaving early,as befits a great journey, I shall fly to Mumbai  fulfilling a dream I have  had for over 40 years- to finally meet Mother India in her own home .
Over the years I  loved her well but too briefly in  both male and female form but never at her home - this year I have attended an ashram in Melbourne to do yoga twice a week and when the opportunity came up to attend an international community development conference in Pune  knew my time had come
 I went to to the ashram to say farewell yesterday and I felt I was a part of the love India has for itself i am already connected and am now visiting the wellspring of so many waters . I am both grateful and hopeful ..


No comments:

Post a Comment