Contributors

Video projects

I am fascinated by the contrast between the static object and  movement that I explore through video.

here is a link to my  video on mannequins in a shop-fitting store as seen from a car driving by at night
https://vimeo.com/84172448

Thank you to my son Conor O'Hanlon for editing the work

I am currently working on footage I took in Berlin with the help of the digital anthropologist Igor Karim tracing the progress of the bicycle symbol on the window of the S-Bahn

There is other footage  I have taken in Paris and in Melbourne all looking for that sublime unexpected  moment in the midst of the city. As my technical skills improve I hope to include video making as an integral part of the way I record and understand the places I visit

No comments:

Post a Comment